… in terms of fundraising and applying for grants for the autistic society – which means I haven’t had much time for crafting 😦
However – a little display of cards that I’ve managed to make over the last week or so …
This one was made using a computer program to colour the flower shape – printed three and decoupaged them – reflecting the colours and pattern of the flower with the big spot paper and the pink gems
Here’s the flower in close-up:
and here’s one in blue/green
A decoupage pansy card …
This next one I’m rather pleased with – the image was already pre-coloured and I struggled to find paper to go with it … I hit on the idea of using my ink ‘dabbers’ to dab a background. This was too vivid so I used some vellum to tone it down. I think it works rather well 🙂
The next one uses another of the pre-coloured images … it’s on a pale mauve card and the backing paper is purple – doesn’t show too well in the picture ….
Ok – next a set of three diecut flower cards – got a sizzix sidekick as a gift for subscribing to Papercraft inspirations … only got one die though 😦 I have been watching ebay for some more but learnt last week that I’d won an X-cut impressions and bits and bobs so I will wait to see what comes with that!!!!
The final one I tried to make a swirly corner pattern with glitter glue – it went absolutely disgusting so i thought I’d rub off as much glue as possible and add a couple of embellishments. When I rubbed off the glue I got the effect seen in the picture – decided I liked it as it was!!!
OK – birthday card for a four year old next … a kind CBer sent me the decoupage image and here’s the result!
Penultimately – a card with hearts cut with my Fiskar shape cutter , corners embossed with heart shapes and two hearts punched out of the card as well:
and finally … a golden birthday card. Stamps from ASDA, ribbon from the Range, brads from ASDA and sequins from Poundland. Still struggling to tie neat bows – this was about the fourth attempt!